Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Stuffed Chicken Breast

Stuffed Chicken Breast


Here is a recipe that I have created that taste so good.

Cut a chicken breast almost in half
open up the breast break up some crystallized ginger sprinkle on.
add some strips of your favorite cheese
if you want you can put thin strips of carrots, zucchini, bak choy, ham, or anything that you would like on the inside.
close the top of the chicken back over
coat the chicken with raspberry chipolte sauce, or a sauce of your liking such as sweet and sour etcetera.
Add some additional cheese or slivered almonds to the top.
Bake on low heat 325 degrees for 1 hour serve with rice or vegatables
1 chicken breast per person.

My family loves this so much that I often get requests to make this when I know they are coming over. Each time I make it, it is different I use what I have on hand. I often make my own plum sauce. The chicken is moist and tender sort of melts in your mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment