Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What to do with all those pesky leftovers....

What to do with all those pesky leftovers....

Make a stir fry...under 30 minutes total time

I went to clean out my refrigerator this evening, so I decided to make a stir fry.
for the sauce I mixed some Tamari (which is a wheat free soy sauce) about 1/2 cup, some Worcester sauce about 2 tablespoons, some balsamic vinegar about 2 tablespoons,, about 2 tablespoons of honey and a little bit of fresh grated ginger. As I was looking through the refrigerator I found a defrosted flank steak, which I cut up into 3/4 inch cubes. Some frozen vegetables, some rice, 1 head of boc choy.

I cooked the cut up steak in the sauce till all the meat was done, then cut up the boc choi and put in the wok siring constantly, then I add the the rest of the vegetables and cooked, siring for about 10 minutes. Serve over rice......very good says my wife, she loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment